The following forms must be completed and on file with USA RUGBY:
- Register with USA Rugby by clicking here
- If this is your first time registering, select “High School Player (Varsity) 2021”
- Those already registered AND registering for the first time should ensure that all information is entered correctly and a clear photo is uploaded to your profile.
- Note your “national registration number” often referred to as your “CIPP” number for use on future documents or to join select side teams. If you do not see this, you can always get it from one of your coaches.
The following forms/fees must be completed and on file with the ATHLETIC OFFICE:
- Co-Curricular Contract (one per school year)
- Concussion Verification Form (one per school year)
- Consent for Athletic Training Service (one per school year)
- Physical Card or Alternate Card, if Physical Card was submitted prior school year (one per school year)
- Watch Mandatory Parent/Player Participant Video and complete form at the end of the video (one per school year)
- Emergency Card (one per team)
- Any unpaid fees from previous seasons
- $150 national tournament fee (Checks made out to Hamilton Rugby or Hamilton High School)
The following forms must be completed and on file with COACH HOLLOWAY:
- Hamilton Field Trip Permission Form
- Tournament Waiver Form
- U-15 Waiver Form (only for players under 15-years-old)
- Photocopy of school ID (w/photo) & you must bring it to the event
- If you lost your ID or it doesn’t have your photo on it, head down to the IMC, and they will get you a new one for $3.